Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mckenna on...

Once again, it has been a long time since I wrote anything, so I thought I would share some of my favorites.
...sleep: "I can't sleep without you!" That's her new thing-she needs to sleep with people in order to sleep right now....kind of annoying.
...rules: "These are the rules. I. Don't. Listen." how true is that!
...love: "I love Daddy." Do you love me? "No. Braeden loves you." I guess she can only love one parent and I didn't make the cut.
...the elderly: "Look at that old GIRL! She's so old! Look at her! It's an old girl!" I missed this one, but Ryan told me about it. I think they were at the grocery store or something. She also likes to yell when she sees an "old man."
I am pretty sure there are a ton more, but my brain is fried at the moment. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment